With the EPD (Environmental Product Declaration), we create an important basis for the sustainability assessment of KRINNER foundation systems. An EPD describes building materials or building components in regard to their environmental impact on the basis of eco-balances as well as their functional and technical properties. This quantitative, objective and verified information relates to the entire life cycle of the ground screw.
- Type III environmental label
- Unique to the KRINNER ground screws
- Standardized life cycle analysis (based on ISO 14025 and EN 15804)
- Analysis of product-related emissions & environmental impact
- Basis for internationally recognized certificates such as DGNB; BREEAM; LEED
- Valid for 5 years
- Whether it's architects, planners, engineers, builders or auditors - any interested party can use the officially available EPD to get an overview of the life cycle assessment values as well as product-related environmental impacts of the KRINNER ground screw.